Our Personalized 3D Photo Engraved Crystal Glass Globe-Bluetooth Music LED is the perfect gift to express your love. You can celebrate and not miss once in a blue moon days in a year, like Mother's Day, Fathers Day, Valentines Day and Christmas or special occasions like wedding, anniversaries and birthdays are all perfectly suited for giving this beautiful crystal art.
We know how challenging is to find new unique as well as unforgettable gift ideas!
Everything about it says quality and elegance. You will be proud to give this everlasting keepsake.
- Rotating bluetooth music led night lamp, supports MP3 music player
- Choose any color you want with a remote control
- Power Supply: USB Charge,3W Voltage: AC110-240V
- Material:K9 High Grade Crystal
- Measurements: 3.7inch x 3.7inch x 6.1inch
- Weight: 1200g (2.6lb)
- We crop background of your photo before printing.
- If your photo needs revision for better results, we will definitely contact you before proceeding:)
More Details About Bluetooth Light Feature:
Wireless Bluetooth Music Player, connect the speaker with your Bluetooth enabled devices such as your smartphone, tablet, laptop and computer to play music or radio, more energy-saving
Support TF / Micro SD Card to play your favourite music
Color Gradient: Colorful lights free adjustment
Sleeping Modes: The LED lamp can be a night companion when adjust to low light
Clear High Quality Audio, designed to deliver great sound and eliminate distortion even at maximum volume
- Up to 7 hours of playtime from a single charge of the rechargeable battery allows you to play all day
Small, stylish, compact, and extremely portable, fits easily into your bag so you can use it on the go
Great for your living room, kitchen, bedroom, office, camping and other outdoor activities
Perfect idea for friends, family, kids, grandma, grandpa, nana, papa, mom, dad, valentine, couples:)
- 1 x Wooden / Plastic base
- 1 x Rotating Led Crystal
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x Usb Cable
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Gift Box
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.